1. Name and contact data of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
JOSEF EMMERICH PUMPENFABRIK GMBH
Josef Emmerich Straße 1-3
D – 53506 Hönningen – Liers
Telephone: +49 (0) 2695-9201-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2695-9201-150
The company data protection officer of JOSEF EMMERICH PUMPENFABRIK GMBH can be contacted as follows:
c/o: Das LohnTEAM GmbH
Karl-Tesche-Straße 1, D-56073 Koblenz
2. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When you access our website www.emmerich-pumpenfabrik.de the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is saved temporarily in so-called log files. The following information is collected and stored without your intervention until it is automatically deleted:
IP address of the inquiring computer;
date and time of access;
name and URL of the file called up;
website from which you access our website (referrer URL);
used browser and the operating system of your computer, if required, as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data are processed for the following purposes:
to guarantee that the connection with the website is established smoothly;
to guarantee a convenient use of our website;
analysis of system security and stability, as well as
for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above purposes of data collection. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions as to your person.
b) When using our contact forms
If you have any questions you can contact us via the form accessible on our website. The following data are processed when using this form:
• “Contact” form:
First name, last name, company name, street, street no., town, ZIP code, email address, your message; moreover, if you provide such details, department, telefax number, web address as well as the technical details as to your message such as capacity, pressure, medium to be handled, index of pH, particle size, solid contents, specific gravity, dynamic viscosity, temperature, feeding conditions, suction/feeding height, material instructions.
• “Contract Manufacturing” form
First name, last name, company name, email address, your message; moreover your telephone no., if provided.
Data processing for the purpose of entering into contact with us is based on your voluntary consent according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be erased after your inquiry has been finally processed.
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will be transmitted to third parties only for the following purposes.
We only transmit your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your consent according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR;
- according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR) the transmission is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data which requires protection;
- there is a legal obligation to transmit the data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) GDPR; and
- this is legally admissible and necessary for the performance of a contract made with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR.
The cookies store data which arise in connection with the specifically used end device. However, this does not mean that we can directly identify you.
Moreover, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user friendliness of our website; they are stored on your end device for a definite period. If you access our website again to use our services it will automatically be recognized that you have visited us before and which entries and settings you have made, so that you do not need to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice appears each time before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely disable cookies you might not be able to use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
This website uses the Matomo open source web analytics service. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of how you use the website. For this purpose, the information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is stored. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Website will not be disclosed to third parties. You may prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; please note, however, that in this case you might not be able to fully use all functions of this website. If you do not consent to the storage and use of your data you can disable their storage and use here. In this event, an opt-out cookie is set in your browser which prevents Matomo from storing your use data. If you delete your cookies the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. When you visit our website again you have to reactivate the opt-out cookie.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR to increase the awareness of our company among prospective clients. The underlying advertising purpose has to be considered as a legitimate interest within the meaning of GDPR. The responsibility for the operation in conformity with data protection has to be guaranteed by their relevant providers.
Our website uses plug-ins of the website YouTube operated by Google.
The provider of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you access one of our pages provided with a YouTube plug-in a connection with the servers of YouTube will be established.
In this context, it is communicated to the Youtube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account YouTube is able to attribute your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out from your YouTube account.
Further information relating to
the treatment of user data are available in the data protection policy of YouTube unter: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Text source relating to “YouTube”: e-recht24
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right
- to request access to your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 GDPR. You can in particular request access to the information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data were or are disclosed, the intended duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of the data if they are not collected by us, as well as about the existence of any automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about their details;
- to request immediate rectification of inaccurate data or completion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to erasure of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose to their erasure, we no longer need the data but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing the personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have them transmitted to another controller according to Art. 20 GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent once given at any time according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR. Consequently, we may not continue the data processing based on this consent in future; and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. In general you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or place of work or at our place of business.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or in cases where you object to direct marketing according to Art. 21 GDPR. In the latter case, you have the right to generally object to data processing which will be implemented by us without you having to explain your particular situation.
If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or your right to object it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com
9. SSL encryption
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content such as the inquiries which you will send to us as operators of the website. You can recognize an encrypted connection by means of the address line of the browser of “http:// which changes to “https://” and by means of the symbol of a lock in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is enabled the data which you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Text source relating to “SSL Encryption”: e-recht24
10. Data Security
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against any accidental or intentional manipulation, loss in part or as a whole, destruction or against access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development.
11. Updating and amendments of this data protection policy
This data protection policy is currently valid as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and the services provided through it or due to changing legal or administrative requirements it might become necessary to amend this data protection policy. The most recent version of the data protection policy can be accessed at any time on our website under privacy-policy/ and be printed.