Josef Emmerich piston diaphragm pump at a glance
- made for toughest industrial applications
- customized design and special solutions of piston diaphragm pumps
- low energy costs, low wear
- EMMERICH Multisafe double diaphragm
- extremely efficient at high volumes
- environmentally friendly
- round-the-clock service
- immediate wear parts availability
- long-life, high quality
up to 155 yd3/hr (120 m3/hr), up to 523 yd3/hr (400 m3/hr) (steel version)
232 psi (16 bars) as standard; higher pressures in accordance with customer specifications, up to 2.610 psi (180 bars)
up to 175°F (80°C) (PPH version), up to 212°F (100°C) (steel version); higher temperatures as required
Function of piston diaphragm pumps
An electric motor or other power source drives the piston which transmits the stroke via hydraulic fluid to the diaphragm.
During the suction stroke, the valve opens and flows into the diaphragm casing.
During the discharge stroke, the material is forced through the discharge valve into the delivery pipe.